Illuminati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illuminati linkshells official website.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inpoints

Zelraen Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silentweapon
Admin

Zelraen Application Empty
PostSubject: Zelraen''s application   Zelraen Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:35 am

thank you for you application zelraen. You have already proven to be a valuable asset for our linkshell. Furthermore many or our members have expressed enjoyment of adventuring with you. We are very much looking forward to adventuring with you in the future. Welcome to Illuminati!!!
Back to top Go down
http://illuminati.0forum.biz
Zelraen

Zelraen

Zelraen Application Empty
PostSubject: Zelraen Application   Zelraen Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:26 am

Name: Zelraen
Jobs: PLD SMN WAR SAM BRD 75 (THF59)
Sky, Sea, All Dynamis zones

Experience and Such: Former officer of a linkshell on Ifrit that fell apart, I mostly ran the Dynamis and Limbus leg of the shell. Many years of Sky, Dynamis, Limbus, and some HNM experience.

Lotting: My main fancy is possibly sponsoring some Dynamis-Sandoria runs for the currency. On the last stage of Relic Shield and only need currency, Have the Fragment and Necropsyche. If that's at all possible in the future =)
If I had to say gear wise things I'd like, Stuff for PLD, Homam Legs is something I'd like, that's all I can really think of for things I need at the moment. Not going to request THF gear until it's up to level.

Random Notes: 100 Leathercraft Smile
Back to top Go down

Zelraen Application
Page 1 of 1