Illuminati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illuminati linkshells official website.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inpoints

darthmoyo's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darthmoyo

darthmoyo's application Empty
PostSubject: ty guys   darthmoyo's application I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:11 am

i feel the love, and i want you to know ive been a drifter for the last 5 yrs, i finally feel i found a home ls for all my endgames necesitiess Smile
and im more than willing to help everyone in here with their stuff, just ask, im on all the time at the moment lol Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: darthmoyo's application   darthmoyo's application I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:49 am

Thank you for applying Darth. Your effort is awesome! And changing to war to tank last night in Sky just shows us how much you really do want to be a part of this Linkshell. I look forward to the many more adventures we will have together. Smile
Back to top Go down
Silentweapon
Admin

PostSubject: darthmoyo''s app   darthmoyo's application I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:56 pm

hi Darthmoyo,

your enthusiasm is welcomed, we look forward to you joining us in our adventures, and we hope you choose to make our linkshell your home point. Welcome to Illuminati!

Thank you
Back to top Go down
http://illuminati.0forum.biz
moyo

PostSubject: darthmoyo''s application   darthmoyo's application I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:38 pm

hey i got

75sam/75war/
im looking to do sky,limbus,sea, NO DYNAMIS
any other events would be fun, i dont mind helping ppl catch up, pls let me know and thanks Smile

it als osays in here, that my username has been tqaken though >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: darthmoyo's application   darthmoyo's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

darthmoyo's application
Page 1 of 1