Illuminati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illuminati linkshells official website.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inpoints

Squeezy's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silentweapon
Admin

Squeezy's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squeezy's Application   Squeezy's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:11 pm

HI Squeezy!

Welcome to Illuminati, we look forward to adventuring with you and your brother both in the future! Don't worry you will not look stupid everyone has to start somewhere and if we have knowledge or expertise on how to help improve your performance we will certainly share that knowledge with you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://illuminati.0forum.biz
Squeeezy

Squeezy's Application Empty
PostSubject: Squeezy's Application   Squeezy's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:41 am

Name: Squeezy
Main jobs: PLD SAM 75 DRK 64
Sky, Dynamis "Just need Bastok so I can go to Beaucedine"

experience in those areas: Pure DD Hope to learn how to do other stuff in the near future, but I'd like to be taught so I don't embarass myself..

main job you wil be lotting on PLD AFv2 0/6 "Honestly I'm the little brother playing so I don't know what my older brother will want when he gets back, but he's cool and nice so he's up for anything."

P.S. This is Nick [Jikoyo, Disturbia, Havox] My hole deal is I'm going to be joining on my character which is a 75 THF and SAM. I'm doing this on my brothers character to get to know you. I know how to do certain things and I know how to tank normally. When Jikoyo is turn back on I want to join this LS as Jikoyo, and my brother will take control of his character and remain active and helping out. I hope I don't make myself look to stupid, but I do like learning how to do things so I'm open to anything you guys can offer me that I'm qualified. I'm only 17 years old and have a sleeping disorder so I'm always on. . . Well.. I'm going to quit talking..
Back to top Go down

Squeezy's Application
Page 1 of 1