Illuminati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illuminati linkshells official website.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inpoints

dynamis Paychecks Rules and Regulations Please Read This

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silentweapon
Admin

dynamis Paychecks Rules and Regulations Please Read This Empty
PostSubject: dynamis Paychecks Rules and Regulations Please Read This   dynamis Paychecks Rules and Regulations Please Read This I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:03 pm

Hi everyone,

Now that we have finally successfully completed a dynamis event we have made a few gils Smile
....Some dynamis linkshells provide RR items or mage items needed for those particular zones. Often times however, unfrotunatlly the dynamis linkshell leader collects the currency and sells it for a profit and then pockets the profit, and does not share it with his members, then a year later that leader all of a sudden appears with a relic weapon and when everyone's like "what the fuck...." then that leader jumps servers (seen it happen too many times).
Here at Illuminati we do things a little bit different Smile
Our linkshell will not buy you your RR item, nor will we buy you the poison pot's, sleep potions, and/or antidotes. We will not punish/reward you based on the items you bring to dynamis. Instead what i will do is try maximize everyone's profit from dynamis as much as possible. Everyone coming and participating in the dynamis event will receive a paycheck. What you do with that money is up to you... you can buy yourself some nice furniture for your mog house... Smile or a RR item or food or mage items to benefit the team. However please remember some of your responsibilities as a member of our team include but are not limited to the following:

Bringing your own RR item and using it accordingly
Bringing your own mage items
Bringing food (it helps a lot)

If your not bringing the following items to dynamis and are always asking for a raise when you die, I leave it to our mages. It is totally up to you if you decide not to raise someone asking for raise excessively, or to give them a mouthful for not brining their own RR item (after dynamis is over). We are a team so play your position on the field, be the best at it, and be a team player!

Dynamis is different than sky in terms of profit, rather than an accumulated profit over a course of time, dynamis provides a profit/loss based on that particular event alone. Therefore most of the time a paycheck will be issued the following dynamis run. If you can't be there to pick up your paycheck please notify me ahead of time so i can put your payment on hold. It is your responsibility to come get your paycheck, i will not come hunt you down to give you your money. All money not picked up for 1 week will be permanently deposited into the linkshell bank.

Paychecks will not be issued every week, nor are they to be expected. Discussing how much your pay was is very unproffecional and is looked down upon, that is no ones business but yours. A posting will be created here shortly that will list every week those due for a paycheck. This section will be updated often.

Thank you everyone
Back to top Go down
http://illuminati.0forum.biz

dynamis Paychecks Rules and Regulations Please Read This
Page 1 of 1