Illuminati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illuminati linkshells official website.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inpoints

IS HE FOR REAL?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MATAKUKO
Admin
MATAKUKO

IS HE FOR REAL? Empty
PostSubject: IS HE FOR REAL?   IS HE FOR REAL? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:29 am

Check out this guys idea for Dynamis Rules and Linkshell Rules in general are like.

Who else here thinks he sounds like an iron fisted dictator?
Back to top Go down
Silentweapon
Admin

IS HE FOR REAL? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS HE FOR REAL?   IS HE FOR REAL? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:09 pm

These are very good and very typical dynamis rules. They are very useful especially if your running a dynamis only linkshell. However, dynamis is only one of the many endgame events Illuminati does, and therefore are rules are slightly nicer, and more accommodating. We may have 24 people in our linkshell, but that doesn't nessesarily mean they are all coming to dynamis. I mentioned back in like may of 2009, that this maybe problematic for us, and implemented a precautionary countermeasure against that then, that countermeasure has never been implemented before, but from now on will be implemented (the right to subtract 2/3 points earned for not being there at gather together time). A few side questions about the linkshell where those rules came from: are they still running today?, If so, how many members are still left in the linkshells? If not, what happened, what were some of the reasons it fell apart?

There are some ideas i will take from this when i read it a few more times, but the first one, is: Attendance will be taken closer to gather together time, rather than start time. Late comers are only to receive points at the discretion of the point taker. Member leaving early, who fail to notify the point taker that they are leaving early are subject to have their points nullified for that run.

Also i understand that even though our dynamis rules are at the top of the dynamis section marked sticky, that they can be hard to find. This is most likely due to the many posting that we have. I will go over the website and delete some stuff we don't need and move some stuff around to make it cleaner and more organized, I have been wanting someone to help me with this for like 3 months now, so if any of you who read this would like our website to look cleaner, please let me know that you can help clean it up, otherwise i will have to find the time to do it myself.

Last but not least... We are illuminati and here we do things just a little differently. We didn't get to where we are today by being mean or demeaning to people. Sure we didn't win every time, but we won quite a few times, and will continue to win in the future. Nevertheless we will implement the changes nesesary to help ensure future success.
Back to top Go down
http://illuminati.0forum.biz
Kagesenshi

IS HE FOR REAL? Empty
PostSubject: Quick Question   IS HE FOR REAL? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:43 pm

SW,

I wanted to know what the general consensus is regarding having to leave Dynamis early. Doom often has to leave early because he has a high stress job to do early the next morning; and of course, I would hope we have no issue with that. But on this past Sat. night I was supposed to attend a concert with my wife, so I didn't even consider going, because I would've had to leave about 10 min into the run. I didn't see this was an issue, since I would be logging out anyway, and thus didn't believe it necessary to address the matter with anyone at the time. However, when Dyna was cancelled, even though we were short more than 1 person, I felt bad; as though I should have gone anyway even with the knowlegde that I wouldn't be staying. This was only exacerbated when my wife fell asleep after putting the kids down and we didn't go to the concert after all. I still didn't stay on long enough for a full run but the point is our rules are more forgiving and that's good, but these other rules say, don't bother joining the shell and all that. I merely assumed it only courteous not to go and leave everyone hanging, but now I'm not so sure, especially with the new/old point deductions coming into effect. So... what's the hard fast rule? Come and then leave, or don't attend but also stay off pearl? what is the will of the people, or at least the select few?
Back to top Go down
Silentweapon
Admin

IS HE FOR REAL? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS HE FOR REAL?   IS HE FOR REAL? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:13 pm

Kage do not worry, This thread is simply a reference of an example of how dynamis can be run. These are not our rules. Our rules and regulations are posted on our dynamis page. Furthermore, our negative points for not attending events such as dynamis will occur if and only if, a member says that they are coming to dynamis, and then when we are gathering together getting everyone ready and entering, we find out that that person is in an EXP pt, or doing something other then coming to dynamis without even telling us. Most linkshells kick their members for this. We simply take off a few points. We also do many events and understand if someone can not attend all the time. This is totally OK as long as you are able to communicate to us, and simply tell us that you will not be able to make it. That way we all know who's going to be missing and we don't have to count on them being there. If our members simply tell us to not expect them to come to.... we will not take off points.

Hope this cleared some stuff up. Please refer to our dynamis rules and regulations (which are on the dynamis page) for a complete and detailed outline of our current rules and regulations. If there are further questions, I or any of our leaders will be happy to answer them Smile

Thank you 8)
Back to top Go down
http://illuminati.0forum.biz
MATAKUKO
Admin
MATAKUKO

IS HE FOR REAL? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS HE FOR REAL?   IS HE FOR REAL? I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:43 am

Silentweapon wrote:
A few side questions about the linkshell where those rules came from: are they still running today?, If so, how many members are still left in the linkshells? If not, what happened, what were some of the reasons it fell apart?

To answer your questions regarding Evil Virtue, it's rules, and regulations.

As long as I live and breathe EV will always have a heartbeat, but as far as being operational we shutdown shop after 5 years of service due to most of our core members leaving for games such as Aion and WoW, jumped servers, went back to school, got new jobs, had families to look after, or just quit FFXI due to a myriad of RL issues that needed time better spent on taking care of them over playing a game.

There are a few remaining members floating around out there but my trustworthy and loyal first officer (Achiba) is always at my side ready to remind me why I still step thru the looking glass and continue to battle against the Forlorn Vanguard of the Dynamis Lord.

Most importantly EV never fell apart there were no power struggles, no favoritism, no stolen bank, or any drama whatsoever it just came to a peaceful end when it outlived its sole purpose and we all moved on with our lives.

R.I.P. Evil Vitrue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IS HE FOR REAL? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS HE FOR REAL?   IS HE FOR REAL? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IS HE FOR REAL?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illuminati :: Dynamis-
Jump to: