Illuminati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illuminati linkshells official website.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inpoints

Gerrims Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silentweapon
Admin

Gerrims Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerrims Application   Gerrims Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:36 pm

Hi Gerrim,

Thank you for your application and welcome to Illuminati! We look forward to adventuring with you in the future. This is the right place for you to learn about endgame adventures that final fantasy has to offer Smile We invite you to choose our linkshell as your home point for all your final fantasy adventures 8)
Back to top Go down
http://illuminati.0forum.biz
Gerrim

Gerrims Application Empty
PostSubject: Gerrims Application   Gerrims Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:28 pm

Name: Gerrim

Main Job: RDM 75 Full Enfeebling merits, Group 2: Paralyze 5 merits; Bio III 5 merits. Group 1 (work in progress): 3 convert; 3 Ice Magic Accuracy (will merit 5 into ice to increase accuracy of my Para II to the fullest)

Area Access: Dynamis only, Currently 4-1 on CoP, Zilart Mission: Temple Uglepile. I know i have alot to catchup on but i am willing to work hard and help others to accomplish this.

Experience: Im pretty much new to endgame activities as I only have one 75 job. I do however know how to listen and follow directions. I would like to learn and improve upon my skills as a player and am hoping this would be the kinda place where i can do that. I am for the most part an easy going player. I am also an avid crafter and am currently working on lvling my clothcraft (lvl 72) all the way to 100~! My smithing and leathercraft subcrafts are lvled to 60 as well and other subcrafts are sure to follow. I am more then happy to lend my crafting services to any ls mates that would require them.
Back to top Go down

Gerrims Application
Page 1 of 1