Illuminati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illuminati linkshells official website.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inpoints

Katya's Application and question

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Katya's Application and question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katya's Application and question   Katya's Application and question I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:59 pm

Yay Katya! lol!
Back to top Go down
Silentweapon
Admin

PostSubject: katya''s app   Katya's Application and question I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:32 pm

ok i think i fixed the problem you should now be able to access everything on the website, enjoy! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://illuminati.0forum.biz
Silentweapon
Admin

PostSubject: Katya''s app   Katya's Application and question I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:30 pm

Hello Katya,
That is very weird that it said that, there is no person on the member list with that name so definitely most odd, maybe try again. If there is still a problem maybe try to register with a different email address. Anyway you job versatility and experience make you a welcomed addition to our linkshell. Welcome to Illuminati!
I will look into the registration issue some more and hopefully have an answer for you soon.
Back to top Go down
http://illuminati.0forum.biz
Katyashy

PostSubject: Katya''s Application and question   Katya's Application and question I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:18 pm

Name: Katya (Kat)
Main Jobs: MNK, RDM, PLD
Area Access: Sky, Dynamis up to Xarcabard
Experience: Sky, Dynamis
Main job lot: MNK 2/6 Relic 0/5 Heca
Secondary lot: Rdm 2/6 Relic 0/5 Heca

Somehow this website says there is already a Katya registered, and that my e-mail is already registered.. but I've never registered before... wassup???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katya's Application and question   Katya's Application and question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katya's Application and question
Page 1 of 1