Illuminati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illuminati linkshells official website.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inpoints

ENM Static: Sheep in Antlion's Clothing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akroma

ENM Static: Sheep in Antlion's Clothing Empty
PostSubject: ENM Static: Sheep in Antlion's Clothing   ENM Static: Sheep in Antlion's Clothing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:28 pm

I was in a nice static that did this ENM once a week, and we managed to pull two Haguns before the static broke.

Anyways, for how easy it is to do, I'd like to try and setup a new static within the shell. The runs will be done strictly for profit, and as such, it will be low-manned. So, essentially, I'm looking for three other people that fit the following roles:

Warrior/Ninja: Provoke is a must, or your Redmage gets mauled.
Heavy DD/Ninja: Monk, Samurai, Warrior are my top picks.
Redmage/Whitemage: Convert is all but needed, /WHM for Divine Seal and status removal (Poison, Blind)

Anyhoo, Haguns that drop will be sold and split under the pretense of (Going AH Price - AH Tax)/4. Any other drops are free lot, including Forager's Mantle, to do whatever you want with. We might have to arrange a lotting system for the Mantles if we start seeing them in droves, however.

We'll be running on Sunday afternoons, at 3:00 PM EST.

Contact me in game, or here, if you're interested. I'll be pestering folks before and after LS Events to check this out.
Back to top Go down
Ovalon

PostSubject: Re: ENM Static: Sheep in Antlion's Clothing   ENM Static: Sheep in Antlion's Clothing I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:55 pm

I can come as any of these DD jobs: SAM,RNG,NIN. I believe i have the pop item too!
Back to top Go down
Akroma

PostSubject: Re: ENM Static: Sheep in Antlion's Clothing   ENM Static: Sheep in Antlion's Clothing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:36 pm

Samurai are golden for this fight. Meikyo Shisui when things go bad is awesome.

I need to pester people more often for this, hopefully we can get the group going.
Back to top Go down
Ovalon

PostSubject: Re: ENM Static: Sheep in Antlion's Clothing   ENM Static: Sheep in Antlion's Clothing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:19 pm

sounds good to me!
Back to top Go down
Brookie

Brookie

PostSubject: Re: ENM Static: Sheep in Antlion's Clothing   ENM Static: Sheep in Antlion's Clothing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:16 pm

i put a guide to that ENM under "guides" it explained everything about that fight^^ good to check out if you dont know what Sheep in antlions clothing is
Back to top Go down
Akroma

PostSubject: Re: ENM Static: Sheep in Antlion's Clothing   ENM Static: Sheep in Antlion's Clothing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:28 am

I'm under the impression Ovalon is out.

More Pestering needs to be done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ENM Static: Sheep in Antlion's Clothing   ENM Static: Sheep in Antlion's Clothing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ENM Static: Sheep in Antlion's Clothing
Page 1 of 1