Illuminati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illuminati linkshells official website.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inpoints

Those that can offer assistance with CoP missions post here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silentweapon
Admin

Those that can offer assistance with CoP missions post here Empty
PostSubject: Those that can offer assistance with CoP missions post here   Those that can offer assistance with CoP missions post here I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:06 pm

Please use this post to let us know who we can count on for assistance, whether it be a helpful guide to help a party get through the missions. If you have structural organization to a mission(s) please post it here. Or if you can just be someone that can fill in and come help out a group of 5/6 that can't go without your help. Along with offering help, sometimes it's helpful to post a summary of your experience through CoP, it restores hope to everyone that has been struggling to get through.
Back to top Go down
http://illuminati.0forum.biz
Silentweapon
Admin

PostSubject: I can help!   Those that can offer assistance with CoP missions post here I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:29 pm

I am on the dawn mission just after the big CS. I can offer assistance to anyone with any mission before that one. Dawn= mission 8.3
My experience with CoP was a painfully difficult experience through the promies, and past the minotaur. As many of u know CoP is divided into chapters and when i saw that it took me like 6 month to a year to get to chapter 3 i was loosing not only hope but focus too. So I reorganized that i need to reorganize, and reorganize i did. So this is what i did and i suggest this to you my friends.
1) instead of looking at what current mission i was currently and trying to get people for that mission at that time, I looked for a 6-8 people that were around the same mission i was on, that wanted to get sea. The reason i looked for more than 6 people is because someone always can't make it or has to leave early or come late....
2) Because i had more than 6 people some of the fights had to be done two or sometimes three times in a row, but that's a whole lot easier when everyone is there and is ready.
3) From what i hear it takes many people anywhere from 6 month to a year to get the CoP story line complete, using this method,.... it took me 1 week and a half.
........I'm here for you guys and girls always......
Back to top Go down
http://illuminati.0forum.biz
harzeck

PostSubject: if need a help just call   Those that can offer assistance with CoP missions post here I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:52 am

im done with zilart and cop in acp too im 9/11 on that fight so if need a hand you know just need to call me and iwll be there im happy to do that

so dont hesitate on doing it and call me
i
il be arround ok se ya laters

harzeck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those that can offer assistance with CoP missions post here   Those that can offer assistance with CoP missions post here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those that can offer assistance with CoP missions post here
Page 1 of 1