Illuminati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illuminati linkshells official website.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inpoints

Frosties APP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silentweapon
Admin

Frosties APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosties APP   Frosties APP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:37 pm

hello Frostburn,

Welcome to Illuminati! Thank you for posting your application you are a welcomed addition to our team!! We are looking forward to adventuring with you!!!

SW
Back to top Go down
http://illuminati.0forum.biz

Frosties APP Empty
PostSubject: Frosties APP   Frosties APP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:53 pm

Hello Frostburn here 22 years young..Here is my info

Character name:Frostburn
* If applying Cross-Server, or recently migrated, former character name:N/A
* If applying Cross-Server, or recently migrated, former server:N/A
Main job & level: Note the singular usage of the word 'Job', that means only one.75SMN
Other jobs above level 60:BLM 71 WHM 73
Available Sub Jobs: List them, saying "I have them all" is not a helpful answer.:RDM-SMN-SCH-WHM-BLM-
Relevant Crafts:Smithing 26
Rise of the Zilart Status:Last Fight
Chains of Promathia Status:Complete
Treasures of Aht Urhgan Status:Mission 4!
Dynamis Status:Need Windurst Win Sad
Time Zone:EST
Days & Hours of Availability for Events (flexible, whenever or "I'm always on" does not work):
Previous Endgame Linkshells:Roll with Euphorya for sky..and used to run with caffeine and Odietamo for dynamis...and 4 years ago some other dynamis shell i forgot the name though >.>
God/NM Experience:ive Fought all the Gods...Not too many HNM's..but im a sick claimer on WHM Very Happy
Any notable gear or merits you wish to share:alot of SMN merits-HP merits-MP merits-Crit hit rate merits
Your in game goals:To be all that I can be
Your Age and how long you've been playing the game:I'm 22 and I've been playin this game since 2003 ) quit from 2005-2009)
If anyone else has access to your account, who and why:N/A

I only wish to do dynamis with you guys...I hope that ok.I need SMN pants armor horn and BLM pants hat armor Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Frosties APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illuminati :: Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: