Illuminati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illuminati linkshells official website.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inpoints

Dynamis leadership openings -> apply here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silentweapon
Admin

Dynamis leadership openings -> apply here Empty
PostSubject: Dynamis leadership openings -> apply here   Dynamis leadership openings -> apply here I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:04 pm

A few positions of Leadership in Dynamis are currently open to members that are interested in them.
this is a work in progress... so more positions may become available in the future, likewise some positions may become no longer nessisary and therefore are subject to termination. If you are interested in one of the open positions please apply to it with a reply to this posting and let us know why you would be the best for this role. Time is the main enemy in Dynamis which is why communication is critical. Please only apply for these positions if you feel confident u can quickly and swiftly communicate and are able to comply with the communication of your fellow teammates and leaders when things are going good and when things are past the brink of frustration, u must be able to maintain professionalism.
The following positions are currently open:

1) Member Coordinator:
Responsibilities: Must have extensive knowledge of all dynamis zones to make sure everyone is in the right place, doing what they are supposed to do. To make sure the DD's aren't crowding out the magic users. To be able to swiftly coordinate the mob killing order for the main tank. To make sure people aren't on auto-run and do not auto /follow or auto run. To make sure People have RR items. Basically an overseer to the smooth running of dynamis.

2) Black Mage Coordinator:
Responsibilities: Must be a person who loves being a Black Mage with good communication skill. Success in dynamis is strongly dependent on the performance and coordination of Blm's. This person's responsibility would be to make sure all Blm's are working in unison and all know who is casting what and when they are casting it, and what they are casting it on.

4) Substitute puller
In the event Brooklyn is absent, we must go on! Even though it is completely impossible to replace brooklyn, this person's job would be to replace the linkshells main puller when brook's not here. This person job most of the time will be to pull if brooklyn dies. Sometimes having multiple pullers in a dynamis zone is helpful. Brooklyn and I are doing other things during dynamis other than just pulling or DD'ing therefore this job is also a direct assistant to Brooklyn.

5) Substitute MM
In the event I am absent, we must go on! This person's job would be to make sure the melee DD's don't run wild all over the zone like they tend to do all the time for some reason Smile Melee DD's aren't used to staying in the back behind the puller, the tanks, the mages, the more mages, the even more mages and then the melee DD's, yea all the way back there and then they even gotta remain behind the MeleMarker person. So yea this person's job is to keep their curiosity at bay and to keep them back there, if i'm not here. This person's job most of the time is to help me coordinate the melee jobs. Brooklyn and I are doing other things during dynamis other than just pulling or DD'ing therefore this job is also a direct assistant to me.

6) Assistant/ Secretary:
Even though this sounds like an easy job it can often be the most stressful. The easy part is to make sure there is a mule outside, make sure people can get in to dynamis. To watch the zone for other linkshells trying to steal our zone. The potentially stressful aspects of this job involve, but are not limited to: making sure everyone of the other leaders have what they need to do their job smoothly and swiftly. To make sure everyone in the linkshell who is signed up to do dynamis with us aren't logged on to the game doing other things, while we struggle for members... (and its ok if they are just that your job would be to take appropriate action.. ie: to ask for an order from brookyn or i for point subtraction, lot freezing, pay withholding, etc for that member(s)).

__----------------------------_______________________------------------_______________________
Alright there u have it six should be able to do it for now. If you are interested please apply by replying to this posting here, please give us your qualifications. If more than one person is interested and qualified for a position, a vote by linkshell members may be the deciding factor, however to give everyone an equal opportunity all positions will come up for re-election at least once every 3 months.
Back to top Go down
http://illuminati.0forum.biz

Dynamis leadership openings -> apply here
Page 1 of 1